This checklist is the most up-to-date and comprehensive checklist of the beetle fauna of the British Isles, representing many man-years of effort by leading British coleopterists. The main checklist is fully annotated with detailed endnotes.
- Introduction (D.A. Lott)
- Extant or recently extinct native and naturalised species
- Species found as subfossils in Quaternary sediments (P.I. Buckland & P.C. Buckland)
- Non-established introductions (A.G. Duff)
- Index to family-group and genus-group names
The checklist cab be downloaded as a PDF:
- Duff, A.G. (ed.) 2012. Checklist of Beetles of the British Isles. 2nd Edition. Pemberley Books, Iver. (3 MB)
The 2012 checklist is also available as a printed booklet. More compact than A4, and saves you the time and effort printing the checklist yourself. Laminated colour cover, 170 x 240 mm. Space for notes at the end.